Would you like to learn how to make your own cards, scrapbook pages or 3D projects such as those displayed on my blog?
Do you live in the Toowoomba area? I have regular scheduled classes and can make special arrangements for you if these times do not suit.
There are 2 classes each month. The first is a general paper crafting class. The second is a technique class where you will learn various techniques, create cards and samples and receive a page of instructions on the technique to add to a technique book.
- Classes are held at my home in Middle Ridge.
- Bookings must be made by 2 pm on the day prior to the class.
- Late bookings MAY be considered depending on numbers already booked.
- Maximum number per class is 6.
- You will need to supply your own adhesive (this can be purchased at the class), and paper snips. A paper trimmer is also desirable.
- Each class is run three times – Wednesday morning, Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon.
If you are not in my area, you could participate in classes by mail [online card kits]. Contact me to find out more.
If you would like to keep up to date on my classes,
click HERE to sign up for my classes newsletter.
Timetable for 2018 (click to download PDF)
The first class will create projects using products from the Sale-A-Bration catalogues.
The second class will be a technique class including the building of your own technique book. Mirror Images and Stained Glass will be the techniques this month.
Contact me for more details on any of these classes.
Here are some samples from previous classes: