Would you like to learn how to make your own cards, scrapbook pages or 3D projects such as those displayed on my blog?
Do you live in the Toowoomba area? I have regular scheduled classes and can make special arrangements for you if these times do not suit.
- Classes are held at my home in Middle Ridge.
- Bookings must be made by 2 pm on the day prior to the class.
- Late bookings MAY be considered depending on numbers already booked for the class.
- Maximum number per class is 6.
- Cost of each class is $20.
- At each class, you will create up to 4 complete projects to take home.
- You will need to supply your own adhesive (this can be purchased at the first class), and paper snips. A paper trimmer is also desirable.
- Each class is run three times – Wednesday morning, Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon.
- There are two different classes run each month.
If you are not in my area, you could participate in classes by mail [online card kits]. Contact me to find out more.
If you would like to keep up to date on my classes,
click HERE to sign up for my classes newsletter.
Timetable for 2017 (click to download PDF)
This month’s classes will focus creating different types of gift packaging.