Would you like to learn how to make your own cards, scrapbook pages or 3D projects such as those displayed on my blog?
Do you live in the Toowoomba area? I have regular scheduled classes and can make special arrangements for you if these times do not suit.
- Classes will be held at my home in Middle Ridge.
- Bookings must be made by 2 pm on the day prior to the class.
- Late bookings MAY be considered depending on numbers already booked for the class.
- Maximum number per class is 6.
- Cost of each class is $20.
- At each class, you will create up to 4 complete projects to take home.
- You will need to supply your own adhesive (this can be purchased at the first class), and paper snips. A paper trimmer is also desirable.
- Each class is run three times – Wednesday morning, Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon.
- There are two different classes run each month.
If you are not in my area, you could participate in classes by mail [online card kits]. Contact me to find out more.
Timetable for 2017 (click to download PDF)
This month’s classes will focus on:
- Ghosting Technique
- Stained Mosaic Technique