I recently shared the exclusive Eastern Palace Bundles with you here. These bundles are only available until 31 May 2017.
I used this bundle for classes this week, and featured some more ways to use the Thinlits and stamp set.
… and the inside
… and the inside
- Cardstock used on these projects is Dapper Denim, Powder Pink, Very Vanilla, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- As you can see, especially with the first card above, there are so many variations for using these Thinlits.
Here is a reminder of the 2 bundles available for purchase until 31 May 2017:
- Perfect for the Beginning Crafter: includes the stamp set, DSP, Vinyl Stickers, and the Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig Ink Pads. You also receive a pack of Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes for FREE.
- Perfect for the Avid Crafter: includes the stamp set, DSP, Vinyl Stickers, Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack (8 sheets each of Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig and Dapper Denim), the tassels, Eastern Medallion Thinlits and the Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Fresh Fig Ink Pads. You also receive a pack of Thick Very Vanilla cardstock and a pack of Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes for FREE.
- Click here to download the PDF with the details of the bundles.
- Once the new catalogue comes out on 1 June, the above bundles will no longer be available. You will however be able to purchase the stamp set and Thinlits as a bundle and the rest of the items as individual products.
Here is another look at my video to show you what you will receive in the bundle, and some special hints on how to use the Thinlits and some sample projects.
Please like my video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel to be the first to see my new creations.
Visit my online shop or contact me to get your bundle today.