Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for May 2017.
This month we are showing you a sneak peek from the new Annual Catalogue which goes live on 1 June 2017.
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog, Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts).
My project uses elements from the Color Theory Suite.
- The Color Theory Suite combines beautiful brushstrokes with nature-inspired colours and images.
- The colour scheme of the Suite is Berry Burst (one of the upcoming new In Colors), Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim, Old Olive and Whisper White.
- The Suite includes Colorful Seasons Stamp set, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Mini Chevron Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stack and the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack.
- For my project, I used a card base of Dapper Denim and layered it with one of the cards from the Color Theory Memories & More Card Pack on which I have stamped the canvas deck chair from the Colorful Seasons Stamp set.
- The sentiment (also from this stamp set) is punched out with the Classic Label Punch.
- The images on the card match the images in the stamp set, so on the inside of the card I stamped some of the flowers.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog Annette Sullivan (Lavender Thoughts), so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Click here to view this Linky Tools list …
Powered by Linky Tools