For my team’s recent get together, I created this card for our shoe box swap.
- Stamp the elegant lady from Beautiful You with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, and also on a scrap of Falling in Love DSP.
- Fussy cut the dress and hat from the DSP and add to the image on the vanilla cardstock.
- Die cut the vanilla image with an oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp a sentiment from Beautiful You on a scrap of Very Vanilla using Sahara Sand ink. Die cut with the smallest oval from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Using a Sahara Sand card base, add a layer of Basic Black and a layer of Falling in Love DSP.
- Attach one of the Lace Doilies to the right hand side of the card and add the art piece in the centre of the doily.
- Add the sentiment layer with Dimensionals.
- Attach some sequins from the Gold Sequin trim.
- And for the inside …..
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.