Today’s inspiration comes from this week’s Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge.
Here is the sketch …
… and here is my card.
- Stamp the dancing lady from Beautiful You with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Shimmery White cardstock.
- Stamp the ‘scribble’ image over the dress with Bermuda Bay ink.
- Use ink and an Aqua Painter to colour the hat.
- Add some ‘splatters’ with the image from Avant Garden by stamping off Sahara Sand ink.
- Cut out the art panel with a circle from the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Cut out a larger scalloped circle using Bermuda Bay to layer the art panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Beautiful You on a scrap of Shimmery White using Bermuda Bay ink. Cut out and layer onto Bermuda Bay.
- Using a Bermuda Bay card base, add a layer of Basic Black and a layer of Bermuda Bay DSP.
- Add the art panel and the sentiment layer with Dimensionals.
- Punch some birds using the Tree Builder punch and Basic Black cardstock and add to the card.
- Punch a flower using the Petite Petals punch and Basic Black cardstock and add to the lower right corner of the art panel with Dimensionals. Attach a rhinestone to the centre of the flower.
- And for the inside …..
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.