One of the new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalogue is Mediterranean Moments. There are four images, each reminiscent of walking through the streets in some small village. They are perfect for colouring, embossing or leaving as an outline image.
Today, I have the used the image which looks down a lane.
- Stamp the image with Early Espresso on Whisper White cardstock.
- Colour the image with inks and an Aqua Painter. I used So Saffron, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate inks.
- Cut out the art panel with the largest Lots of Labels Framelits and trim off the sides before layering onto Basic Gray.
- For the base, I used So Saffron to make a long card (9 cm x 29.7 cm, scored at 14.8cm) and embossed the front with the Brick Wall TIEF.
- Attach the art panel and add a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments in the lower right hand corner of the embossed front.
- Some quick stamping for the inside …..
Stay tuned for more great samples from both of these catalogues.
I would be happy to hold a workshop for you, or even an online ‘party’. Send me an email if you are interested.
Contact me to get your FREE 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue. You can download PDF versions from my sidebar or main menu.
Contact me or visit my shop to see all the new products.