This is one of the cards we made in class last week. The theme was different ways to use embossing folders, and I have brought back the Inlaid / Embedded Embossing technique.
- Stamp the sentiment from Work of Art in the lower right hand corner of a piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp the leaves from Falling Flowers and die cut them with the matching May Flowers Framelits.
- Die cut two of the large flower from the May Flowers Framelits using Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
- Adhere the leaves and one flower to the Whisper White panel, then run it through the Boho Chic TIEF and attach to the front of a Crumb Cake Note Card.
- For the inside: adhere some leaves and part of the other flower to the lower part of a Whisper White panel and attach to the inside of the card.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of this offer.