It was my sister Helen’s birthday last week, and as usual I have been looking for something to WOW her. I found the idea for this one on Frenchie’s blog. Thank you Frenchie for the inspiration.
- I have changed the measurements to suit our metric cardstock.
- Baby Bear was stamped in Soft Suede ink, and his bow tie in Cherry Cobbler.
- The base card is Whisper White, with Night of Navy and Floral Boutique DSP layers.
- The diamond behind the bear is Soft Suede, die cut with one of the squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Whilst the outside of this card is very cute, it is the inside that provides the WOW.
A little difficult to photograph without shadows, but you can see how it resembles a book.
I think she was suitably impressed.
Contact me or visit my shop to take advantage of this offer.