This week, we have a sketch for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop.
I have created a one layer look using a circle punch and the masking technique.
- Punch a 2″ circle from a Post-it-Note and attach in the top third of a piece of Whisper White.
- Use images from Blooms & Wishes, sponges and Flirty Flamingo, Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy inks to create a collage look around and over the circle mask.
- Remove the mask and stamp a sentiment in the circle using Emerald Envy ink.
- Attach the art panel to an Emerald Envy card base.
- Finish the card with some Enamel Shapes.
- To dress the inside, I emulated the outside look but it looked a little bare so I add some extra collage ‘inside the circle arc’.
Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo
Stamps: Blooms & Wishes
Accessories: In Color 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes
View the rest of the blog hop to get more inspiration by clicking on the Previous or Next Buttons.