I have some Christmas inspiration for you today.
The Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching Perfect Pines Framelits from the Annual Catalogue have been paired with one of the Seasonal Decorative Masks from the Holiday Catalogue to create an elegant non-traditional coloured Christmas card.
- Use a sponge brayer and Sahara Sand ink with the ‘swirly’ Seasonal Decorative Mask over Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the small snowflake randomly over the brayered cardstock with Sweet Sugarplum ink.
- Attach a piece of Sweet Sugarplum Glitter Ribbon around the brayered piece and adhere to a card base of Sweet Sugarplum,
- Stamp the tree image on Whisper White cardstock with Sweet Sugarplum ink and cut with matching Framelit. Attach to card with dimensionals.
- Cut a star from Silver Glimmer paper and attach above the top of the tree.
Contact me if you would like more information.