Today is the day! Yes, the 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue is now live. Contact me to get your copy, or download a PDF version here or from the side bar.
My card today uses new stamp sets, new In Colors, new Washi Tape, a new Punch and the new Copper Embossing Powder.
How I did it:
• I made up a very weak solution of Dapper Denim ink and Isocol in a Stampin’ Spritzer, masked a circle on a piece of Thick Whisper White and lightly spritzed it.
• The birdcage, from Borders & Banners was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder.
• Mixed Borders and Emerald Envy ink provided the leaves around the base of the bird cage.
• The sentiment, also from Borders & Banners, was stamped in Dapper Denim and punched with the new Duet Banner Punch.
• Pretty copper Washi Tape from the Affectionately Yours pack, and some pearls add extra sparkle and bling.
What do you think of the first look at these new products? Keep checking in for more projects.
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Thick Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Versamark
Stamps: Badges & Banners, Mixed Borders
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, Duet Banner Punch, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, Dimensionals, Basic Jewel Pearls
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The 2016-2017 catalogue is now here. Contact me to get your copy now, or click here to download your own PDF version.