As promised last week, I have put together some measurements and basic instructions to make a Corner Pop Up Card.
- Take a piece of A4 cardstock and cut it 21cm x 21cm.
- I usually make my layers 0.5cm (5mm) smaller than the size of the card. In this case, the layer would be 10cm x 10cm. If you want another layer, it would then be 9.5cm x 9.5cm.
- Sample of inside of earlier card I created.
- Sample of outside of earlier card I created.
As always, please contact me if you have any queries regarding this tutorial, or any other item you see on my blog.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- To make way for the new Catalogue which makes it debut on 1 June 2016, there are lots of products which are retiring from the current Catalogues. Click here to visit my shop and get your favourites before they are gone forever.