A simple sketch for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge Blog Hop this week.
I have used the Faux Tearing technique.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Stamps: Petal Potpourri, Petite Pairs
Accessories:Decorative Dots TIEF, Flower Medallion Punch, Hexagon Punch, ½” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Techniques: Faux Tearing, Dry Embossing
You can view the rest of the blog hop by following the Previous or Next Buttons.
Don’t forget, you too can play along. I would love to see your project.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Check out the Occasions Catalogue to see lots of great new products.
- Sale-A-Bration is on from 6 January 2015 to 31 March 2015. You can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogue or click on the side bar to get an electronic version, then visit my shop to get your products today.
- There are 4 new FREE products for Sale-A-Bration during March – even more reason to shop now. Details in the PDF here.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Stampin’ Up! has announced that due to quality issues, Blendabilities have been discontinued and will no longer be available for sale or as a free Sale-A-Bration product.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?