I am running a bit late with the latest Around the World Stampin’ Up! challenge. Don’t forget that these challenges are open to everyone, not just demonstrators. The only rule is that you create the project with Stampin’ Up! products that are not retired.
This time the challenge is to use stripes.
You may recognise the image I have used. It is similar to that on some note cards I recently made. This time, I debossed the Fun Frames TIEF [used the other side]. It gives quite a different effect. Now I can’t decide which I prefer. After the embossing, I cut around the square frame and used the ½” Circle Punch which was perfect to take out the corners.
If you are looking to kick start your mojo, why not join in these challenges. There are 2 new ones each month – on the 1st and the 15th and you then have 2 weeks to complete them.
Challenge 36 closes on 13 March 2015, so you may not have time to complete this challenge. So visit the blog in a few days, then put your thinking cap on, create and upload your project to your blog or Facebook page and link to the challenge post.
(all Stampin’ Up! which can be purchased in my online shop)
Card Stock: Soft Sky, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Soft Suede
Stamps: Moon Lake, Work of Art
Accessories: Fun Frames TIEF, ½” Circle Punch, Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Check out the Occasions Catalogue to see lots of great new products.
- Sale-A-Bration finishes on 31 March 2015. You can earn one free product for each $90 you spend [before postage and handling]. Contact me to get your catalogue or click on the side bar to get an electronic version, then visit my shop to get your products today.
- There are 4 new FREE products for Sale-A-Bration during March – even more reason to shop now. Details in the PDF here.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Stampin’ Up! has announced that due to quality issues, Blendabilities have been discontinued and will no longer be available for sale or as a free Sale-A-Bration product.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?