Today is Monday. It must be time for the Artful Stampers Team Challenge. Today, we have a colour combination.
You may have arrived from Karlie Yardy’s blog with one of her beautiful projects.
With so many colours, I was at a bit of a loss as to which way to go. In the end, I took a piece of Smoky Slate and cut it with the Top Note Die. I then stamped one of the Flowering Flourishes with Basic Gray. I coloured in the dots on the image with Always Artichoke and covered them with Crystal Effects. I stamped the flowers from the image on Whisper White using Blushing Bride, fussy cut them, adhered them over the gray flowers, and added Dazzling Details and Rhinestones for extra bling. The art panel was layered onto Rose Red which was embossed with the Fancy Fan TIEF. The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments was stamped in Always Artichoke on Smoky Slate, cut with the Word Window Punch and attached with dimensionals.
I hope you are continuing to enjoy these weekly challenges as much as I am. Why not have a go too and try out our sketches and colour combinations. Now it is time to go and see what fabulous project Alisa Tilsner has made.
Here is this week’s group for the hop:
Annette Sullivan – You are HERE
Don’t forget to check out the Year End Closeouts in my shop. There are discounts of up to 80% on a variety of products [including some from the current Christmas catalogue].
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- The Holiday Catalogue only has a few more weeks to run. Some of the items have been discounted in the Year End Closeouts. Check them out in my shop.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?