Have you had a look at the Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement yet? Today’s card uses the Many Merry Stars stamp set from this supplement.
I stamped the stars in Blackberry Bliss on Brushed Gold and cut them out with the Stars Framelits. I then scored the stars and folded them to create a 3-d effect. A piece of Blackberry Bliss was embossed with the Lucky Stars TIEF, but only about 2/3rds. The bottom of this piece was stamped with a sentiment and heat embossed with Gold EP. Before layering onto the base of Naturals Ivory, I added a piece of Gold Satin ribbon. The stars were then added with dimensionals.
A very regal and elegant card, wouldn’t you agree?
Did you know that this Many Merry Stars stamp set has 16 pieces? Imagine the possibilities.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?