A simple quick card today.
I stamped the roses and leaves from Stippled Blossoms on Whisper White using Strawberry Slush and Always Artichoke inks and the two step stamping method. This was then layered onto a base of Strawberry Slush. A piece of (retired) Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Ribbon and a piece of Always Artichoke cut with the lace Finishing Touches Edgelits were added across the middle of the art panel. A sentiment from Label Love was stamped on Whisper White and punched with the matching Artisan Label Punch. This was added to an Oval Framelit before attaching to the card with dimensionals.
Almost a vintage style with the pink and green, don’t you think?
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Contact me to get your copy of the Holiday Catalogue and see all the fabulous new products.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?