I have been playing a lot with My Digital Studio lately, and in the Online Shop, I found vintage style Deck the Halls Photocard Digital kit which I love [and a bargain at $4.50]. It contains the Bells & Boughs stamp set, Christmas collage image, Christmas postcard image and 4 DSP patterns.
For today’s card, I printed out some of the lattice DSP and the Poinsettia and sentiment images from Bells & Boughs on Whisper White card stock. I coloured the poinsettia with Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Smoky Slate Blendabilities and then cut the panel with one of the Deco Labels Framelits. To give a more vintage look, I sponged the entire art panel with Sahara Sand. To add some depth to the sentiment, I used an Always Artichoke marker around the letters and flourishes, cut the panel with one of the Chalk Talk Framelits and sponged with Sahara Sand. The DSP was added down the left hand side of the Always Artichoke base and then all corners of the card were rounded with the Corner Rounder Punch.The art and sentiment panels were then adhered to the card. Some of the smallest Basic Jewel Pearls were added to the centres of the poinsettias to complete to vintage look.
Doesn’t this card bring back memories of Christmas long ago?
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only another week left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The Merry & Bright Extra Special Christmas Supplement has more great Christmas products. These are only available while stocks last. Check out the catalogue in my side bar, then visit my online shop to get your supplies.
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?