Alisa Tilsner’s Artful Team Challenge Hop for this week is a sketch.
You may have arrived here from Alison Barclay’s blog. If you haven’t seen her wonderful creation, just follow the link below to Kathryn and move on from her link till you get back to me. This way you will get to see all the beautiful projects in this week’s hop.
I took the opportunity to use my new Banners Framelits, Four Feathers stamps and matching Feathers Framelits. The base card of Whisper White was stamped in Versamark with two of the feathers images. Once this was dry, I sponged Soft Sky over it to create a ghosting effect [otherwise known as Versamark Resist]. The banners panels are Melon Mambo and Sweet Taffy DSP. The circle is Tempting Turquoise and the feathers are stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The sentiment banner was stamped with a Good Greetings image and sponged with Tempting Turquoise.
I wasn’t sure about the Feathers, but after seeing so many beautiful creations I just had to try it for myself. What do you think of it?
Did you know that you can purchase the Four Feathers stamp set and Feathers Framelits as a bundle for 15% discount? Check it out in my shop.
Now it is time to go and check out the great project that Kathryn Carr has created.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?