A few weeks ago, I showed you a card I created with lots of background texture.
Here is another one using the same technique, but this time the background is sponged with Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Sahara Sand. I have used the Swallowtail image embossed with Black EP and sponged it with Marina Mist and Soft Sky before fussy cutting it and adding it to the background piece.
I love this technique. What do you think?
Don’t forget that there are only 3 more days for the special deals on Stamp, Stock & Save – 20% off selected stamp sets, 15% off colour collections card stock, ink pads and selected adhesive.
Contact me today to learn how to qualify for your own Good Greetings Stamp Set – only a few weeks left in this promotion.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Join my team during October and receive 6 months of FREE Designer Paper and ongoing discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! supplies. Visit my SU website or contact me today.
- The Holiday Catalogue is here. Contact me to get your copy and see all the fabulous new products.
- Host a party with a minimum of $300 sales between 28 August and 31 October 2014 and receive an exclusive Good Greetings Stamp Set. Ask me how.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?