This is for the “Sketch” August 2014 Creative Crew challenge.
I started with a piece of Trim the Tree DSP and layered it with Garden Green. This was added to a base of Whisper White. Semi circles of Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White were added to the side of the DSP panel. A tree and pot from Festival of Trees were added to the white panel. An ornament from Cheerful Christmas was stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White, punched out with the Mosaic punch and attached with dimensionals. A partial sentiment from Festival of Trees completes the card.
Thanks Susie for a great challenge. I will be using this sketch again.
Why not join in and see what you can do with this challenge.
Don’t forget there are only a few days to take advantage of the Big Shot and bundles deal. Visit my shop to get yours today.
These goodies are from the Holiday Catalogue which goes live on 28 August 2014. Contact me to get your copy of the catalogue.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?