On page 200 of the Annual Catalogue, there is a twin pack of Kraft Grid Journals for $8.95. These cute little journals have 64 graph print pages in a Kraft heavy-weight card stock cover with stitched binding. Each journal is 8.9 x 14cm. They are a great gift idea that you can dress up any way you want.
I have made a simple cover today. A small strip of Wisteria Wonder was placed down the middle of the cover, and layered with an Elegant Eggplant Deco Label Framelit die cut. A floral image, stem and leaves from Bloom With Hope [hostess set] were stamped on Whisper White, fussy cut and added to the die cut. The sentiment is from a retired single stamp – Three Leaves.
To complete your gift, create an presentation package using the Envelope Punch Board. Just think how many quick gifts you can make with these journals.
Don’t forget to decorate one for yourself too.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- The new annual catalogue is now available. Contact me to arrange your copy today.
- For all of August 2014, you can purchase the Big Shot and receive a FREE stamp set and matching framelit set. Visit my shop to get yours, and I will provide you with special lessons on using it.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- Blendabilities are your new best colouring friends. They are an alcohol based marker that come in a pack of three – dark, medium and light. There are 12 colours and an assortment of 6 skin tones. All Blendabilities are now available. Click here to check what I have made with them so far.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?