More retiring products are showcased on today’s card.
I have used a card base of Smoky Slate and layers of Calypso Coral and Whisper White. The scalloped piece of Soft Sky was cut with the retiring Tasteful Trum XL Bigz Die. The base of the vase was made by adhering scraps of Smoky Slate and Soft Sky to a piece of copy paper, cutting it with a Holiday Ornaments Framelit and then embossing with the Beautifully Baroque TIEF. The flower is from Backyard Basics, and cut with the matching Framelit [both stamp set and Framelits are retiring]. This was coloured with Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz and Basic Gray. After adding the flower to the card, the vase was adhered using dimensionals. The sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments was stamped on Basic Gray, tone on tone and punched out with the Banner Punch.
Thanks to Tami White for the original idea for this card.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Grab your favourites from the retiring lists before they are all gone – Stamps and Accessories. Last date is 30 June 2014.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue only has one more week before it disappears forever. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?