The fourth and final challenge for the month is Scrapbook and More Focus: “Celebrate your best friend on a scrapbook page or by making a gift for them.”
Flowers are the perfect gift, so I have made a floral basket using retiring products. The flowers and leaves are from the Secret Garden stamps and Framelits. The basket has been inked using the ‘Embossing Folder Stamping’ technique with the Square Lattice TIEF. I stamped a butterfly from Backyard Basics onto Simply Pressed Clay. After allowing it to dry, I coloured it with an Aqua Painter and inks. All the flowers and the butterfly have been attached to floral wire with a hot glue gun.
Have you started looking at the retired list yet? Products are already starting to disappear. Why not visit my shop and check out the Retired List, Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack for some great bargains.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Grab your favourites from the retiring lists before they are all gone – Stamps and Accessories. Last date is 30 June 2014.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue only has a few more weeks before it disappears forever. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?