The third challenge is Holiday Focus: “Celebrate your favourite holiday with a new technique!”
Christmas is a wonderful time of giving and my favourite holiday. I am using the tent card as the new technique, following the SCS tutorial here. I have one of the retiring Naturals Composition Specialty DSP for the base card. After scoring it, I cut out a Labels Framelit shape from the front, and then sponged the front with Midnight Muse ink. A Midnight Muse Labels Framelit frame was then added around the window. The sentiment from Greetings of the Season was fussy cut and added to the corner of the frame. Inside the window, I ‘two-step’ stamped the Evergreen tree and added rhinestones for decoration. I left the one at the top as the star, and coloured in the remainder with Silver and Gold Sharpies. Instead of adhering the inside panel to the back, I attached it to part of the accordion base to create a 3-d effect.
Have you started looking at the retired list yet? Products are already starting to disappear. Why not visit my shop and check out the Retired List, Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack for some great bargains.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Grab your favourites from the retiring lists before they are all gone – Stamps and Accessories. Last date is 30 June 2014.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue only has a few more weeks before it disappears forever. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?