The second challenge is Catalogue Focus: “Use your favourite product in your favourite way! Make us fall in love with it too!”
My favourite product would have to be the Big Shot. There are so many ways to create beautiful projects with it. Today I have used the retiring Square Lattice TIEF and Oval Framelits with the Double Embossing Technique. I stamped the images from Fabulous Florets [also retiring, sigh!] inside the flat oval and watercoloured them with inks and a Blender Pen. After rounding the corners, I added a piece of Gumball Green Satin Stitched Ribbon around the centre before layering onto a Whisper White card base.
Have you started looking at the retired list yet? Products are already starting to disappear. Why not visit my shop and check out the Retired List, Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack for some great bargains.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Grab your favourites from the retiring lists before they are all gone – Stamps and Accessories. Last date is 30 June 2014.
- Check out the Weekly Deals and Clearance Rack while you are visiting my shop.
- The Occasions Catalogue only has a few more weeks before it disappears forever. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?