This past weekend, I participated in a local “Step Up and Have a Go” Festival at the Cobb+Co Museum. The annual Festival focuses on showcasing many different crafts and giving the public the opportunity to step up and have a go at the craft themselves.
My project was a small gift box which could be used for gift cards, chocolates or any small gift. The finished box is approximately 8cm x 8.5cm x 4cm. The participants had a choice of a number of different wheels in varying colours. This one used Bella Boutique Wheel, Coastal Cabana ink, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana card and Creatively Yours for the sentiment.
I made some notes for the box to demonstrate one of its uses. The sentiments are from Petite Pairs.
I would like to thank the many participants who stepped up and made the boxes. It was a joy to see their excited faces when they finished their projects and realised that papercrafting is not as difficult as they thought.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?