Back to the Envelope Punch Board today. This time I have made a ‘file folder’ card.
The base card is Cajun Craze with the DSP being made using MDS. The image from Peaceful Petals was stamped in Cajun Craze ink to give a watermark effect. I then used a Versamarker pen to colour in the flowers to add some depth. The score lines separate the image from the Candy Dots. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.
What do you think of this for a different style of card?
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?