I have been playing with the Envelope Punch Board and having lots of fun making 3-d projects.
Today, I have a box made with a sheet of 12 x 12 Quatrefancy DSP. The flowers were made with left over pieces from the same sheet using the Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch. I sprayed the flowers with rubbing alcohol and scrunched them up before putting them together with mini brads. The box is held closed with some White Baker’s Twine.
Thanks to UK SU Demonstrator Sam Donald for the inspiration and instructions.
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now:
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?