The new Occasions Catalogue has watercolor as one of its underlying themes. You have already had a peek at the Watercolor Wonder DSP. Today, you can see another of the sheets of this DSP and a couple of stamps from the Happy Watercolor set.
I have used the same design to make three cards. The first one uses Wild Wasabi as the base and Pistachio Pudding ink for the splotches behind the flower. The second one uses Strawberry Slush for both, and the third one uses Island Indigo for the base and Pool Party for the splotches.
What a great way to showcase images and DSP in one go. Have you tried stamping on DSP yet? By the way, don’t you just love the sentiment?
Stampin’ Up! – what’s happening now: links are in the menu bar above.
- Sale-a-bration is here. Until 31 March 2014, you can get FREE product for each $90 in purchases. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- The Occasions Catalogue is here. Click on the link above to download a digital copy or email me to receive a paper copy.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Greetings.
- The Texture Boutique™ Embossing Machine is an economical way to add a WOW factor to your project.
- The Envelope Punch Board is not just for envelopes. Did you know you can make all sorts of boxes too?
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?