Acrylic Smash is the technique I used on this pretty CAS card.
Firstly, I cut the window sheet using the largest of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. Wildflower Meadow was then stamped on the shape with Stazon Jet Black. Now comes the messy part. Turn the window sheet over and cover it with a good layer of acrylic paint. (I used a metallic blue.) This was then ‘smashed’ onto a piece of Whisper White cut with the same Framelit. When dry, it was added to a card base of Whisper White. A sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners completes the project.
You can find the tutorial for this here at Splitcoaststampers.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?