Today I am using a technique known as Faux Diamonds. It gets it name from the sparkly diamond-like finish.
After stamping some images from Stippled Blossoms on Whisper White with Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana and Midnight Muse inks, I covered the entire surface with Versamark and heat embossed it with Iridescent Ice EP. This was layered onto Rich Razzleberry. The base card of Naturals White was embossed with the Fancy Fan TIEF, and the sentiment comes from Chalk Talk.
Whilst it is difficult to see in the photograph, IRL it really sparkles like diamonds.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- For two weeks only from 7-21 October 2013, join Stampin’ Up! for just $25.
- Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a party / sales of $400 before tax and shipping – only until 31 October 2013.
- Have you stocked up on all your markers yet? Offer ends 31 October 2013..
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Birthdays.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?