Today’s card is a fancy fold called a Blocks card. I found it on YouTube, and thought it would be perfect for my sister Margaret’s birthday.
I used Pink Pirouette card stock for the base. Retired Wisteria Wonder DSP sponged with Elegant Eggplant created the blocks. For decoration, I used some Basic Jewel Pearls, retired 5/8″ Vanilla Flower Trim sponged with Wisteria Wonder, and created a rose using the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose Die-namics from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and was cut with a Bitty Banners Framelits.
On the back of the card, I stamped a sentiment in Wisteria Wonder with a Chalk Talk image and then cut it out with the matching Chalk Talk Framelit. This was attached to a block with a Hung Up Cute Clip and a piece of ¼” grosgrain ribbon.
I am pleased to say that my sister loved the card. What about you?
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- Until 30 September 2013, you can purchase the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Bitty Butterfly Punch as a bundle and save 15%.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Contact me to get your copy now.
- An assortment of holiday Single Stamps is available until 31 January 2014.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Christmas.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?