Spring will be here in a day or so, and Stampin’ Up! has released the Best of Christmas set, the Holiday Catalogue and an extra special deal on the following Butterfly Bundle.
As well as this, you still have another day to order any of the single stamps and the ‘buy 3 get one free’ Designer Series Paper deal.
Where to start? How about the Butterfly Bundle. Until the 30 September 2013 you can purchase the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Bitty Butterfly Punch together and save 15%. Click on the image above to download the flyer.
Best of – for September, this set is the Best of Christmas. Just in time to start making all those Christmas cards and gift tags. Click on the image below to download the flyer. or visit my Best of 25 years Stamps page.
Last, but certainly not least, is the Holiday Catalogue. There are so many varied products, Silver Ribbon, Glitter, Gold and Silver Ink Pads, some cute Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Framelits for snowflakes and envelope liners, plus some wonderful Holiday and Christmas stamps.
I will have some samples for you soon. In the meantime, take a peek in the online catalogue, or email me if you would like me to send you a copy.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- One day left for you to buy 3 packs of selected Designer Series Paper and get one for free.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013 – ONE MORE DAY ONLY.
- Purchase the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Bitty Butterfly Punch as a bundle and save 15% – available until 30 September 2013.
- The Holiday Catalogue is packed with great holiday ideas and products. Get your copy now.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is Best of Christmas.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?