Are you looking for something a little different for your card? In the new catalogue, we have a wonderful product called Simply Pressed Clay. The Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Molds [also new] create beautiful buttons and flowers using this air dryed clay. You can colour the clay before molding it, or make up a batch in white, then colour them to suit your project as you need them.
For this card, I made some flowers in white, then coloured them with an Aqua Painter and Strawberry Slush ink, and rubbed the top of the flowers in the matching ink pad to get some extra definition in the colour. On a base card of Naturals White, I layered Basic Black. The next layer of Whisper White was embossed with the Framed Tulips TIEF, and the raised areas sponged with Strawberry Slush ink. Some leaves were cut with Old Olive card stock using the Bird Builder Punch and the Little Leaves Sizzlit die. Various size Basic Pearls were added to complete the elegant card.
I can’t decide whether or not to add a sentiment, so will wait till I use it.
What’s happening now with Stampin’ Up! – links to relevant posts are on the sidebar
- The new catalogue is live. Check out all the great new products, and the returning favourites.
- Best of Limited Edition stamp set this month is butterflies,
- Some of the Greetings stamp sets are reduced by 25% until the end of the month.
- There are 5 single stamps available until 31 August 2013.
- Have you tried the FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio?
If you wish to add to your stamping supplies, you can now shop 24/7 in my online shop.